The Academic Board
The Academic Board of MIS Training Centre consists of distinguished personalities from the industry and academia and the management of school. As the policy-making body, its role is to guide the Executive Council in the development and implementation of strategies for the pursuit of excellence in all aspects of teaching and learning. It oversees the policies, programs and all matters relating to students, including admission criteria, course content, course delivery, lecturers' performance, etc.
Academic Board Members:
- Dr. Roger Low Kit Fai – Managing Director, Infinius Advisors Pte Ltd; Adjunct Faculty, Singapore Management University (Chairman)
- Associate Professor Seshan Ramaswami – Associate Professor of Marketing Education, Singapore Management University
- Mr. Rodney Goon Swee Khiang – International Business Consultant & Corporate Trainer, Transnat Management Services; Associate Lecturer, Singapore Institute of Management
The Examination Board
The Examination Board of MIS Training Centre is the examination body appointed by the institute's Executive Council and is responsible for matters pertaining to examinations, assessment of course work, the integrity of the administration and conduct of examinations. It ensures the maintenance of appropriate academic standards that are comparable to those in similar institutions in the industry.
Examination Board Members:
- Associate Professor Tan Wee Liang - Associate Professor of Strategic Management, Singapore Management University (Chairman)
- Professor Ang Peng Hwa – Professor; Director, Singapore Internet Research Centre, Nanyang Technological University
- Dr. Roger Low Kit Fai – Managing Director, Infinius Advisors Pte Ltd; Adjunct Faculty, Singapore Management University